Treeless Saddle Demo Program - Myler Bits Rental Program - Myler Bits Gold Star Dealer
Horse Saddles and Myler Bits: Rental and Demo Programs:
At Action Rider Tack
, we know that to Be One With Your Horse™
, your saddles and bits purchases are two of the most important decisions that you'll make. We sincerely believe in the products that we carry and want to make you a fan. That's why we've developed the following demo and rental programs for our horse saddles and Myler Bits - we want you to be confident when you make your buying decisions!
Demo Program - Horse Saddles
It is important to us that you and your
horses are very happy with your new saddle. In fact, we like to talk to everyone about their saddle and equipment choices
prior to shipment and ask that you call one of our Action Rider Tack Specialists
at our toll free number, 877-865-2467
to make your arrangements. This will allow us to answer any additional questions you may
have about the demo program and our wonderful selection of saddles.
Saddle Demo Program Details:
- Talk to one of our Saddle Specialists: 877-865-2467
- Purchase one of our amazing saddles and take delivery.
- You have 10 days, commencing the day after delivery, to try
out your saddle and equipment. (As tempting it may be, please do not ride in the rain or roll in the mud with your new equipment. However, please do ride and be sure that it is right for you and your horse!)
- Call one of our Saddle Specialists at 877-865-2467 to ask any questions and let us know how your equipment is working.
- If you and your horse love it, as most of our customers do, then GREAT! Enjoy your new saddle, Be One With Your Horse™ and we look forward to serving your horse needs again soon.
- If there are any issues, we will try to resolve them over the phone. With your input, we can often work in conjunction with you to find a resolution that makes you and your horse happy. (Just take a moment to view our customer testimonials to see that we have your interests in mind.)
- If you are not satisfied for any reason, please request a return
authorization and return the saddle. Your purchase will be refunded
minus a $49 demo/restocking fee and the cost of shipping.
As you can tell, we actually don't have "demo saddles". Why not? We used to have demo saddles, but people fell in love with them and didn't want to send them back! Our current demo program for horse saddles gives you the best case scenario - you're actually testing out YOUR saddle. AWESOME!
Rental Demo Program - Myler Bits
Action Rider Tack's Myler Bit Rental Program - Action Rider Tack is a Gold Star Dealer offering you the ability to rent ANY Myler Bit!
When you're looking for just the right bit for you and your horse, you may need to try several bits to determine the best one. Our Myler Bits Rental Program allows you the convenience of renting a bit of your choice for a nominal fee.
If you would like our assistance, our Action Rider Tack Specialists are available at 877-865-2467
. Once you select a bit to try, be patient with your horse. Take it slow and give your horse plenty of time to get used to the bit.
Myler Bits Rental and Demo Program Details:
- Talk to one of our Saddle Specialists: 877.865.2467
- Purchase your bit!
- Your bit will come to you and we want you to use it (for a
minimum of 3 days and a maximum of a 10 day trial period). This will
give you ample opportunity to decide whether it's the right bit for your
horse or not.
- If you decide to return the Myler Bit as a rental, then you will be refunded
the cost of your bit, minus a $3.00 per day rental fee which is
calculated from the day after you received the bit to the day before you
returned the bit.
All tags MUST be returned!
- The Mylers advocate 5-10 rides when trying a new bit. If you've
found success with a bit, then you can feel confident in your purchase.
- Didn't work out? Just give us a call at 877.865.2467 and we'll help you to select another appropriate bit.
So, before you buy, give Myler Bits a try. Renting bits will give you the confidence you want and the comfort your horse needs.