V-Max Basic Heart Rate Monitor Systems
The V-Max Basic Equine
Heart Rate Monitor Systems
are great tools for conditioning and training
your horse for competitions and endurance. The V-Max Heart Monitors are simple to use and do the basic job of
giving you the working heart rate of your equine athlete. It comes complete and
ready to ride.
The monitor consists of a wireless, water-resistant wristwatch style receiver, standard block transmitter, a lead kit which consists of black coil lead, white lead 26" and two black electrodes. Velcro girth strap and transmitter pouch to attach to the saddle and a tube of EKG gel and complete instructions. Wireless is defined as no leads are connected to the rider. The system electronic components (Receiver watch and Transmitter) are water-resistant. Watch must be within 22 inches of transmitter to read data accurately.
- A wireless, water-resistant, Basic wristwatch style Receiver
- Standard Block Transmitter
- EKG Electrode Kit- black coil lead -white short lead 26" - two electrodes - Velcro girth
- Velcro girth strap and Transmitter pouch to attach to saddle
- Tube of EKG gel
- USER-GUIDE-Complete Instructions
- The system electronic components (Receiver watch and Transmitter) are
- The V-MAX Basic receiver watch and transmitter, are designed to allow the user to easily change the batteries.
For more information on V-Max products
please visit their website: