Barefoot Arizona Treeless Western Saddles
Barefoot Arizona Treeless Saddle
is a horse friendly western
saddle made of a robust, open pore cow hide called nubuck, which is very
pliable and molds to the horse's back.
Extremely comfortable for the rider, the
Barefoot Arizona has short, rounded skirts, and provides very good positioning for short horses and horses with higher withers.
"The barefoot treeless is everything a person could want in a saddle.
I loved it the moment I put it on my horse and rode for the first time.
For me, there was no adjustment period, I felt more comfortable on my
horse then ever before. I ride trail and ride for a good 3 hours at a
time if not more. A lot of climbing up and down steep terrain as well as
easy beach rides. The saddle has made such a difference in how my horse
moves, most noticeably downhill. He walks with more freedom and a
faster pace. We both have been liberated! I do recommend this saddle."
-Paula Ivie, Crescent City, CA
- Weighs 14lbs alone
- Made of open pore cow hide; nubuck leather - dirt repellent
- Soft fleece underside
- 6 D-rings to attach all your travel/riding gear
- Short saddle flap - off billet and tie strap
- Western pommel insert - size standard wide
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 2.5" Western Stirrup Attachment Piece (included) - can be positioned as needed
Ordering Note(s): Fenders and stirrups sold separatenly on this website. Size 0 is considered special orders and takes approximately 12-14 weeks.
See Technical Tab for more information. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.