Barefoot Nevada/Madrid Special Saddle Pads
The Barefoot Nevada/Madrid Special Saddle Pads are designed to fit the Barefoot Treeless Saddles - the Nevada and Madrid. It works equally well under other treed and treeless saddlse. It makes a great dressage saddle pad, even though it fits the Barefoot Nevada, which is a western saddle.
The Special Saddle Pads are contoured to accommodate the horse's withers and have a split over the wither area to avoid rubbing and compression. The Special Saddle Pads are anatomically formed and come with one set of removable inserts. The inserts are soft open cell foam.
The pads generate good spinal clearance and ideal pressure absorption, and distribution. Even more comfort and cushioning is achieved by the sheep wool underside which provides temperature regulation and moisture absorption. All Barefoot Special Saddle Pads have a poly cotton padding inside and the top layer is made of tough and durable quilted cotton. All pads come with Velcro straps along the topline to attach to your saddle's d-rings.
- Pair of 15mm soft open cell foam inserts are included with this saddle pad
- Machine washable at 86º, gentle cycle (recommend using Kookaburra Woolwash) Take inserts out before washing. Hang dry.
- Anatomically shaped saddle pad
- Wool fleece on the underside with wither and spine relief
- Improved weight distribution
Ideal shock absorption
- Fits both Barefoot Nevada Western Treeless Saddles and Barefoot Madrid Treeless Saddles
Overall length - 26.5"
Total width - 36"
Length of flap - 18"