Barefoot Tahoe Treeless Saddles
Barefoot Tahoe Treeless Saddles are a versatile, horse friendly English style saddle, ideal for trail riding. The Barefoot Tahoe is an all purpose saddle made with a durable, open pore cow hide called nubuck leather. This material is very pliable and thus easily adjusts to the shape of the horse´s back.
Did you know you can custom design your own Tahoe? Choose all the leather colors yourself!
- Ideal for trail riding - 8 D-rings - Leather strings
- Ultralite model - Weighs 14lbs alone
- Made of open pore cow hide; nubuck leather - dirt repellent
- Matching colored fleece underside
- Adjustable Velcro knee rolls - Padded flap & V-Rigging
- Medium pommel insert standard
- 1.5" English Stirrup Attachment Piece can be positioned as needed
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact, free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- known as Cherokee model in Germany
See Sizing Tab for more information. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
Saddle Trial Program
You can try the saddle for one week (7 days) after receiving the saddle to decide if it’s a good fit for you and your horse. Keep it clean, keep the tags. Ride in a controlled area, do not go on a trail ride. If you mark it up, scratch it, or damage it, you cannot return it. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. Use your own saddle pad to try the saddle if possible. If after one week you decide to return the saddle, you will be charged a $100 restocking fee and you pay to ship the saddle back to us. If you would like to try a saddle for a week, Message Us [email protected]