EasyCare Easyboot Glue-On Hoof BootsHigh Performance
The EasyCare Easyboot Glue-Ons have been developed as high performance hoof boots and an option for horses in speed and long distance events.
Seamless, Simple, Lightweight
The light weight shell has thin walls that allow the boot to stretch and form to the hoof. The end result is a seamless one-to-one fit that resembles a second skin over the hoof. The Easyboot Glue-Ons are the closest hoof boot option to the barefoot horse–light weight, no hardware and a seamless fit - a great choice for natural hoof care.
The Easyboot Glue-On is perfect for:
- Pack trips
- Multi-day rides
- Endurance events
- Competitive trail rides (most CTRs do not allow boots that come above the coronary band)
- Speed events, such as barrel racing
- Any circumstances where the presence of hardware is a concern
Keys to Success
Success of the Easyboot Glue-On is determined by accurate measurements and a snug fit*. The foot must be dry during application and the glue-on process must be carefully followed. Complete application details are available in the Easyboot Glue-On application guide that comes with each boot. Or, you can view videos regarding application details (see the video tab above).
These boots are meant to be disposable, used once or twice and then thrown away. Glue left on the inside of the boot may affect performance. We do not recommend that a boot be left on for more than ten (10) days in a dry environment or five (5) days in a humid environment.
As the name implies, applying the Easyboot Glue-On requires the use of adhesives, which are sold separately.
Note: *Do not assume that, if you wear a certain size in another boot style, you will wear the same same size Glue-On. If you are not certain of the size your horse/s require you may wish to call us and inquire about an Easyboot Fit-Kit.
See Tech tab for sizing chart
and more information.
NOTE: Larger sizes are an additional cost. Price will reflect in shopping cart.
Sold as a single unit.
How to get the correct size boot for your horse:
- Measure the width of the hoof across the bottom at the widest point.
- Measure the length of the hoof from the toe to the buttress line of the heel. The buttress line is the farthest weight bearing point of the heel.
- Compare your measurement with the proper size chart below.
- If the width and length measurements are different by more than one size, EasyCare hoof boots are not recommended.