Toklat Matrix T3 Endurance Western Coolback Saddle Pads - made to order, typical lead time 1-2 weeks
Made exclusively for Action Rider Tack by Toklat, these Matrix T3 Endurance Western Coolback Saddle Pads work well with western and endurance style saddles. Fits several treeless saddles perfectly, including the Barefoot Arizona and Atlanta, and the Freeform EnduroX. It also fits well with many western saddles with round skirts, or a barrel style saddle and other endurance style saddles.
These saddle pads have special features: - 3 extra Velcro tabs on either side of the pommel, and one at the center back of the cantle to keep your saddle pad in place. It also features black suede wear leathers and a nylon girth strap with 2-piece Velcro to make it easier to attach to your cinch or billets.
This Action Rider version of the Matrix T3 Saddle Pads are designed to protect and support your horse's back muscles over long distances without interfering with performance. The spine has a Velcro opening to add Impact Protection Inserts. The top is a linear quilt of ETC(TM) and high quality, breathable batting. ETC(TM) is a breathable, non-slip fabric that keeps your saddle securely positioned, but is also anti-friction to avoid heat buildup. The linear quilt maintains the batting loft for maximum breathability and heat dispersal.
The fleece bottom is 1" Coolback fleece. Coolback is 100% polyester originally designed to replace Sheepskin in hospitals, then specifically formulated for the rigors of equestrian use. This orthopedic 1" fleece offers superior pressure relief and weight distribution, as well as rapid heat dispersal and breathability. The pile is resilient and rebounds after every washing. Machine washable, dryer safe.
The center Velcro opening is to add your choice of inserts. You'll find the Toklat Matrix T3 Endurance Sport Ortho Impact Inserts and Matrix T3 Endurance Sport Pro Impact Inserts to purchase separately on this web site.
Overall length - 29"
Overall length inside roll - 24 5/8"
Flap Length - 13 1/4"
Flap Width - 18" tapering to 11"
- 100% polyester orthopedic fleece - specially formulated to withstand the rigors of equestrian use
- consistent quality - no variations as is common in natural hides
- superior breathability - air circulates within the pile and passes with ease through the woven backing
- 1" super resilient pile = ideal density + thickness - for concussion protection
- excellent recovery over long-term use and washing - provides maximum protection every time you sit in the saddle
- easy to clean - machine washable, dryer safe
- can be bleached (use bleach for colored fabrics on colored fleece)
- made in the USA