Barefoot Lexington Treeless Dressage Saddles
An exclusive and innovative saddle in a classical Dressage design manufactured with soft nubuck leather. The
Barefoot Lexington Treeless Dressage Saddle comes with an adjustable stirrup attachment,
flexible V-Rigging and a wedge-shaped bolster underneath the seat and
removable, adjustable knee rolls.
Barefoot Lexington Treeless Dressage Saddle lets the rider feel every
movement of the horse's back and his muscles - thus creating a sound
foundation for subtle riding. Compared to standard Dressage saddles, the
Barefoot Lexington is placed further to the front, positioning the rider directly above the horse's center of gravity. This enables the horse to more easily balance the rider's weight.
Thanks to the long and slightly wider flap with formed
knee-rolls, the rider's leg is securely positioned in a dressage seat.
Underneath this support, additional knee rolls - which are included in
two different sizes - can be placed as desired thank to Velcro
fastening. Furthermore, as you ride and break in the saddle, the knee
roll will conform to the rider's leg.
- Flexible V-Rigging - ideal for difficult girthing area
- Adjustable knee-rolls.
- Soft nubuck leather in black.
- 6 D-rings for hacking and travel needs
- Medium pommel insert - standard
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 1.5" English Stirrup Attachment Piece can be positioned as needed
- Weighs approx. 13lbs alone
The Lexington is also available in a model with a shorter flap for riders with shorter legs. Click here.
See the Sizing Tab for more information. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.