• ACTION RIDER TACK CANNOT ACCEPT USED ITEMS BACK INTO INVENTORY.*
We do our best to ensure you always get the highest quality. Many of the products we represent are hand made and so there sometimes will be variations in materials, size, and workmanship. We do offer following return policy:
• Returns, exchanges or any shipment pr product claims must be made and product shipped back to Action Rider Tack within 30 days of original shipment date (7 days for saddles). Contact Action Rider Tack for a
Return Merchandise Authorization number - [email protected]
• Write your RMA# on the outside of the box, and include a copy of your receipt - Note: packages without a visible RMA# may be refused upon delivery.
• *All returned merchandise must be in brand new condition, unused, and in original packaging with tags still attached.* No exceptions - you cannot return used merchandise.
• You are responsible for the shipping cost of your return item.
• There is a 5% restocking fee for all items
Saddles must be returned within 7 days of delivery and will be charged a $100 or 5% restocking fee, whichever is higher. If there is any dirt or hair on the saddle, an additional $75 cleaning fee will be charged. - See our Saddle Demo Program guidelines below!
All other returned items are only accepted within 30 days of the invoice date, with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number.
Consignment Saddles, Clearance and Close Out Sale items, and Special Order items are not returnable.
Action Rider Tack is not responsible for lost/damaged return packages. Insure your package, and mail to:
Action Rider Tack
8344 Hart Rd
Mentor, OH, 44060
SADDLE RETURNS - POLICY & GUIDELINES
NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON USED SADDLES, USED SADDLE PADS OR USED GIRTHS AND CINCHES.
When you purchase a saddle from Action Rider Tack, we want it to be a good fit for you and your horse. With our Saddle Return Program, you can return the saddle after one week (7 days) however you will be charged a $100 restocking fee, and you pay to ship the saddle back to us - if you follow these specific instructions to be sure the saddle is in new condition.
When you receive the saddle, you can check that it fits you and your horse. You cannot ride extensively in the saddle. Keep it clean; leave the tags on the saddle.
Use your own saddle pad and girth/cinch. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. If you do not have a saddle pad or girth/cinch, request a demo saddle pad and demo girth or cinch to be sent with the saddle. You are responsible to return the demo saddle pad and cinch if you keep the saddle.
Place your saddle pad or the demo saddle pad and saddle on your horse. Take your time to get it settled, girth it up and assess whether it fits your horse. If you do not feel the saddle is right for you and your horse at this point, put it back in the box with tags still attached.
If you like the way it fits your horse, you can sit and gently ride in the saddle in a controlled area. Do not go on a trail ride. Protect the stirrup leathers with a tube sock, halter fleece covers, or other material to avoid marks and rubs on the saddle. Wear soft pants or breeches. Half chaps, full chaps, tall boots, jeans with seams, bling, and pockets will scratch and leave marks on the saddle. If you mark up the saddle, scratch it, or damage it, you cannot return it.
If it is returned with dirt or hair, an additional $75 cleaning fee will be charged.