Barefoot Nottingham Treeless Saddles
Barefoot Nottingham Saddles feature an
three-layer Vertebrae Protection System, or VPS, making this all purpose treeless saddle
ideal for riders who jump a little, who ride with more weight in the stirrups, have more weight in the saddle, or more protection for every-day, long rides! This saddle has great flexibility, so the
rider and horse can still feel each other while the horse moves freely under the
saddle. This is a true all-purpose saddle, and has an extremely comfortable seat.
The Barefoot Nottinham provides close contact with your horse and like all Barefoot saddles, is flexible and does not restrict your horse's movement - so your horse's muscles will build.
- Triple Layer VPS System
- Soft leather (Vegetable Tanned) with Drytex base
- Weighs approx. 14lbs alone
- Flexible V rigging
- 6 D-rings to attach all your travel/riding gear
- Adjustable knee rolls - Velcro
- Medium pommel insert - standard
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 1.5" English Stirrup Attachment Piece can be positioned as needed
See Sizing Tab for more information. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
Saddle Trial Program
You can try the saddle for one week (7 days) after receiving the saddle to decide if it’s a good fit for you and your horse. Keep it clean, keep the tags. Ride in a controlled area, do not go on a trail ride. If you mark it up, scratch it, or damage it, you cannot return it. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. Use your own saddle pad to try the saddle if possible. If after one week you decide to return the saddle, you will be charged a $100 restocking fee and you pay to ship the saddle back to us. If you would like to try a saddle for a week, Message Us firstname.lastname@example.org
All Barefoot brand treeless saddles
come with a saddle system called Vertebrae Protection System (VPS)
, which is a patented panel system designed to protect the spine of the horse.
The Barefoot Treeless saddles
come with a medium size fiberglass insert. You can purchase additional
narrow, wide, extra wide, or soft pommel inserts as needed for your horse's conformation. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Pommel Inserts,
and a printable version of the pommel sizing template. All Barefoot Treeless saddles are manufactured in Germany, and restocked monthly.
Please Note - The chart below provides measurements according to European sizing. The U.S. equivalent is provided below:
Size 1 (U.S. Equivalent)
- Western seat size 14-14.5 | English seat size 16-16.5
- Ladies pant size < 8 | Mens pant size ~32-36
Size 2 (U.S. Equivalent)
- Western seat size 15-16 | English seat size 17-18
- Ladies pant size > 8 | Mens pant size ~38-42