Barefoot Nottingham Treeless Saddles
Barefoot Nottingham Saddles feature an
three-layer Vertebrae Protection System, or VPS, making this all purpose treeless saddle
ideal for riders who jump a little, who ride with more weight in the stirrups, have more weight in the saddle, or more protection for every-day, long rides! This saddle has great flexibility, so the
rider and horse can still feel each other while the horse moves freely under the
saddle. This is a true all-purpose saddle, and has an extremely comfortable seat.
The Barefoot Nottinham provides close contact with your horse and like all Barefoot saddles, is flexible and does not restrict your horse's movement - so your horse's muscles will build.
- Triple Layer VPS System
- Soft leather (Vegetable Tanned) with Drytex base
- Weighs approx. 14lbs alone
- Flexible V rigging
- 6 D-rings to attach all your travel/riding gear
- Adjustable knee rolls - Velcro
- Medium pommel insert - standard
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 1.5" English Stirrup Attachment Piece can be positioned as needed
See Sizing Tab for more information. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
Saddle Trial Program
You can try the saddle for one week (7 days) after receiving the saddle to decide if it’s a good fit for you and your horse. Keep it clean, keep the tags. Ride in a controlled area, do not go on a trail ride. If you mark it up, scratch it, or damage it, you cannot return it. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. Use your own saddle pad to try the saddle if possible. If after one week you decide to return the saddle, you will be charged a $100 restocking fee and you pay to ship the saddle back to us. If you would like to try a saddle for a week, Message Us email@example.com