- Pair of 15 mm soft open cell foam inserts are included with this saddle pad.
- Machine washable at 86°, gentle cycle (recommend Kookaburra Woolwash)
- Anatomically shaped saddle pad
- Wool fleece on the underside with wither and spine relief
- Improved weight distribution
- Moisture absorbing
- Ideal shock absorption
When should I use additional padding in the saddle pad?
On a large majority of horses the
can be used with a pad without
additional pads inside. The saddle can always adjust itself ideally to
the horse's stage of training etc.
It is important that the saddle lays level on the horse when viewed from
the side, meaning that front and rear gullet should be at the same
height. Also when standing right behind the horse though the saddle
should be in balance.
it can sometimes be necessary to insert an additional piece of
rubberfoam in parts of the pad: i.e. in case the horse is higher at the
croup, you simply use a second layer of padding, whereas a horse with
broad shoulders needs a lift-up in the rear.
In case of questions don't hesitate to contact us: saddle specialists enjoy helping you - always with the well-being of
your horse in mind. In order to evaluate your horse's saddle area,
simply send us a picture of it viewed directly from the side and
standing all four limbs equally with his head in normal position.