Heritage Extreme Winter Gloves
The Heritage Extreme Winter Gloves were designed for
riding in the coldest weather conditions. One of our customers (Solstice
Saddlery in Eagle River, Alaska) says these are the warmest riding
gloves she has ever worn. The Extreme Winter glove is made with all
waterproof materials, 3M Thinsulate® insulation and Polar Fleece liner
making this one of the warmest horse riding gloves available.
An exclusive zippered pocket, designed especially for hand warmers, but can also be used for ID card, keys, or money.
PLUS - touchscreen friendly index finger and thumb - sure to be a favorite addition to this already wonderful glove!
- Warm, comfortable fit - keeps the wind, wetness, and cold out
- Stretch Nylon Spandura® - outer shell bonded to a waterproof inner membrane
- Four barriers of protection
- 3M Thinsulate® insulation - bonded to a thick polar fleece liner
- Inseamed Construction - no exposed seams to the elements
- Long Knit Cuff - with elastic band
- Waterproof breathable liner
- Heritage Warranty - best warranty in the industry
- Patented "Rein Cut™" design - between the ring and pinky fingers
removes the bulky seam and materials between your fingers to allow you
to flex your fingers comfortably while maintaining sensitivity and
control of your reins.
- The Super Grip® palm of synthetic grain leather is breathable and increases grip on the reins
- Long knit cuff with elastic band