Barefoot Atlanta Treeless Endurance Saddles
Barefoot Atlanta Treeless Saddle is an extremely light weight, horse friendly endurance and trail saddle.
Made of a robust, open pore cow hide called nubuck, the
Barefoot Atlanta is a treeless saddle that is pliable enough to mold to your horse's back. The saddle is finished with leather trim and a lovely horsehead design on the panel as well as 8 d-rings, conchos and leather strings for tying items to your saddle.
Image Details: The endurance rider in yellow shirt and tack is Amanda Taylor riding at "Virginia Highlands" Endurance Ride, using her Barefoot Atlanta Saddle.
- Weighs 14lbs alone
- Made of open pore cow hide; nubuck leather - dirt repellent
- Soft fleece underside
- 8 D-rings to attach all your travel/riding gear
- Short saddle flap - English billets
- Medium pommel insert - standard
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 2.5" Western Stirrup Attachment Piece (included) can be positioned as needed
See Technical Tab for more information. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
Saddle Trial Program
You can try the saddle for one week (7 days) after receiving the saddle to decide if it’s a good fit for you and your horse. Keep it clean, keep the tags. Ride in a controlled area, do not go on a trail ride. If you mark it up, scratch it, or damage it, you cannot return it. You cannot return a used saddle pad or girth/cinch. Use your own saddle pad to try the saddle if possible. If after one week you decide to return the saddle,
you will be charged a $100 restocking fee and you pay to ship the saddle back to us. If you would like to try a saddle for a week, Message Us email@example.com
All Barefoot brand treeless saddles
come with a saddle system called Vertebrae Protection System (VPS)
, which is a patented panel system designed to protect the spine of the horse.
The Barefoot Treeless saddles
come with a medium size fiberglass insert. You can purchase additional
narrow, wide, extra wide, or soft pommel inserts as needed for your horse's conformation. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Pommel Inserts,
and a printable version of the pommel sizing template.
Please Note - The chart below provides measurements according to European sizing. The U.S. equivalent is provided below:
Size 1 (U.S. Equivalent)
- Western seat size 14-14.5 | English seat size 16-16.5
- Ladies pant size < 8 | Mens pant size ~32-36
Size 2 (U.S. Equivalent)
- Western seat size 15-16 | English seat size 17-18
- Ladies pant size > 8 | Mens pant size ~38-42