Barefoot PRO 'London'
Timeless Treeless dressage saddle
• with PRO seat for a narrower seat
• open-pored soft leather, super adaptable
• padded knee flap and velcro knee rolls
• close to the horse and comfortable seat feeling
Barefoot PRO - for an even better riding experience!
The new PRO seat allows the rider to sit more narrowly and helps to achieve a more upright, hip-friendly seat.
A timelessly elegant saddle for dressage work, made of smooth soft leather. A dirt-repellent surface treatment makes London robust and easy to care for.
In the Barefoot saddle you feel the work of your horse's muscles and movements of the back, thus it builds the basis for fine riding.
The open stirrup bars attachment (2.5 cm) can be freely positioned between the seat and the saddle. This allows you to individually adjust this saddle to your seat and body measurements.
The Velcro-positionable knee rolls are also equipped with the AirPump system, which allows air to circulate, so that the knee rolls adapt softly to the contours of your legs.
The changeable pommel (supplied in the medium size) is replaceable, as with all Barefoot saddles.
• flexible in all 3 dimensions (X,Y,Z)
• no pressure and therefore no restriction of muscle development
• with VPS system
• flexible V-girthing
• AirPump system
• Velcro knee rolls
• freely positionable, open safety stirrup attachment
• comfortable seat close to the horse
• dense woven fur underside
• 6 D-rings for attaching saddle pad and saddle bags
• weight only approx. 11 lbs (5 kg)
sizes: 0*, 1, 2
Delivery includes saddle protection cover.
*Special order on request with approx. 8 to14 weeks delivery time.